Directions for Use:
- Ideal for cats, dogs, birds, and reptiles
- Easy to grow
- Simply add water
- Made in the USA
- Certified organic
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
1. Preferably before tearing open the bag, turn it over and carefully make about 10 small holes in the bottom with a ballpoint pen, large paper clip or other sharpish, poker-type thing. PLEASE be careful not to poke your fingers or other body parts!
2. Tear open the bag at the top, where theres a conveniently-provided notch for this purpose. (Note: were not at the cutting-the-bag-withscissors part yet that comes in step 4).
3. Remove the small foil packet of seeds and the laminated growing instructions card from the bag. Oh! Maybe you dont have the little card, which is why youre reading this instead. Makes sense.
4. Now you can cut the bag along the dotted line where the little scissors symbol appears (about halfway down the bag.)
5. Open the foil packet and spread the seeds evenly across the top of the soil. Then lightly mix the seeds into the top 1/4 inch of soil just enough so that they are covered, but not too deep.
6. Place the bag on a saucer or in a shallow bowl. An aluminum pie pan works great, too. CAREFULLY pour about 1 cup of water into the bag, trying not to disturb the seeds as much as possible. Once the water soaks in, if there are a lot of seeds resting on top of the soil you can just poke them down a bit with your finger.
7. Place the bag and saucer/tray in a warm, out-of-the-way place that does not get a lot of light. Check the bag daily to make sure the soil stays moist, and water as needed.
8. Your seeds should start to sprout in about 3 days. Once you see the little sprouts poking up out of the soil, move the bag and saucer to a bright, well-ventilated location (although not in direct sunlight). At this point you want to water about every 3 days, or more frequently if necessary to prevent the soil from drying out completely.