- Fits doorway or hallway openings from 28.3" to 35.8" wide
- Tension-mount design keeps gate permanently in place
- Gate door opens in both directions to allow ease of movement
- Latched gate handle locks/unlocks easily with one hand
- Rubber stoppers protect wall surfaces
- Recommended for small to medium dogs 8 to 44 lbs. (4-20 kg)
- Instruction manual included
- 1 ½" space between wood spindles
- Wood spindle size is 5/8"
- Gate Door opening is 16 ¼" wide
- Step-over bar is 1 5/8" high
- Made from eco-friendly, sustainable Rubberwood
At first glance, your gate will have a "V-shaped" gap between the gate door and the main frame. This is not a defect. This gap will close properly as you tighten the Adjuster Knobs. The Adjuster Knobs are designed to control the entire set up of the gate once the Adjuster Bolts and extensions are set in place. This is part of the overall design of the tension-mount gate.