Possible Side Effects:
- Kills fleas and ticks fast.
- Kills and repels 4 of the most common tick species.
- Kills and repels mosquitoes and repels biting fleas too!
- Kills biting and chewing lice.
- Aids in the control of mites.
- Kills parasites that can transmit disease to your dog.
- Easy to use.
- Once a month dosing is convenient.
- Stays effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to rain or sunlight.
Side effects are rare but are always possible when using any pesticide product. Some dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of application. If you notice irritation in the spot(s) where Effitix was applied, bathe your dog with mild soap or shampoo and rinse with generous amounts of warm water. If signs of sensitivity are not resolving or if your dog displays any usual symptoms after an application, contact your veterinarian immediately for further instructions. If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, do not re-apply until you consult with your veterinarian.Drug and Food Interactions:
Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Do not use this medication and talk to your veterinarian before use if your dog is currently receiving another flea/tick product. Tell your veterinarian about any medications, vitamins, or supplements your dog is taking prior to applying Effitix to makes sure it is safe to apply.Precautions:
Do not use Effitix on dogs under 12 weeks of age. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. Consult with a veterinarian and use Effitix cautiously on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant/nursing dogs, or animals known to be sensitive to pesticides.Storage:
Store Effitix in its original packaging at room temperature away from children and pets.