- Protects against wind, rain, moisture, and odor
- Ideal for sporting activity, hunting, and daily walks
- Flexible adjustment mechanism in front and on the underbelly
- Easy to put on and off
- Tag has space for owner's telephone number
- 3M Scothlite reflectors for visibility
- Made with Houndtex®
1. Back length is measured from the withers to the base of the tail while the dog stands in the normal position (not from the collar). When measuring the back length, be very careful as depending on the dogs position, the dimensions may vary by several centimeters.
2. Neckline measurement is taken from the widest part of the dogs neck, i.e. from the base of the neck.
3. Chest measurement is taken from the widest part of the dogs chest behind the forelegs.
4. Waistline is taken from the narrowest section of the dogs stomach in front of the hind legs. Always in front of the sex organs of a male dog, however. Together with the chest measurement, also the waist measurement can be several centimetres larger than the dogs waist measurement.
5. Front leg inner length is measured from the bottom of the chest along the inside of the leg to the wrist bone. The length is correct when the front leg reaches the dogs forearm.
6. Length of the hind leg is measured between the hind legs along the inside of the leg to the hock. The length is correct when the hind leg reaches the dogs hock.