Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline with Chicken Urinary Care Canned Cat Food
Help your cat prevent urinary tract complications with Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline with Chicken Urinary Care Cat Food. It’s specially formulated to provide the right balance of vital nutrients. Any excess minerals can form crystals in the urine, which then lead to bladder stones. These stones cause much discomfort and can definitely lead to more severe problems and may depend upon the care of a vet.
Features & Benefits
WhatÍs so valuable about Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline with Chicken Urinary Care Cat Food? Find out here:
- Clinically tested to dissolve struvite uroliths in as little as 7 days (Average 28 days)
- Rich in fish oil - an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids - to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Controlled sodium, magnesium, and phosphorus levels for bladder health
- Antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system
- Ideal for long-term feeding and multi-cat households
- Made in the USA
Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Rice, Corn Starch, Oat Fiber, Chicken Fat, Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dextrose, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Cysteine, Dried Egg Yolk, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Glycine, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Beta-Carotene.
Crude Protein: (Min) 8.5%
Crude Fat: (Min) 3.5%
Crude Fiber: (Max) 1%
Moisture: (Max) 78%