Advantage 2 Cat
Stop fleas in minutes with Advantage II Topical Flea Treatment for Cats 9+ lbs., a once a month topical flea prevention and treatment for cats. For use only on cats 8 weeks and older. This fast acting flea treatment for cats kills fleas in all life…
…minutes! Advantage II Topical Flea Treatment for Cats 5-9 lbs. is a once a month topical flea prevention and treatment for cats, for use only on cats 8 weeks and older. This fast acting flea treatment for cats kills fleas in all life stages preventing a flea infestation. Advantage II kills through…Description
Stop fleas in minutes! Advantage II Topical Flea Treatment for Cats 5-9 lbs. is a once a month topical flea prevention and treatment for cats, for use only on cats 8 weeks and older. This fast acting flea treatment for cats kills fleas in all life stages preventing a flea infestation. Advantage II kills through contact, stopping fleas from biting in 3-5 minutes, kills 98-100 percent of fleas within 12 hours of application, and kills re-infesting fleas within two hours for up to one month! Advantage flea treatment for cats is also waterproof, and will last after bathing. Keep your furry friends and your home safe with Advantage II Topical Flea Treatment for Cats.
Do I need a prescription to purchase this product? No.
What stages of the flea cycle does this products kill, suppress, or sterilize? Kills fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae.
What is the main flea killing ingredient (active ingredient)? Imidacloprid.
What are the flea sterilizing or additional ingredients? Pyriproxifen (flea sterilizer).
Intended Use: Cats.
What is the youngest age I can use this on my pet? At least 8 weeks.
What is the weight requirements for use? 5-9 lbs.
Can I use on my pregnant or lactating (nursing) pet? Manufacturer recommends consulting with your veterinarian before using.
Is this Waterproof or Water Resistant?: Waterproof. After application, pet should not swim or bathe for at least 24 hours.
How long before it starts to work? Starts killing fleas in 1 hour.
How long until maximum effectiveness is reached? 98% of pre-existing fleas dead in 12 hours; new fleas dead in 2 hours.
What other parasites does this kill, control, or repel? None. DOES NOT repel or kill ticks.
How often should I apply or administer? Monthly.
How is it administered (Topically, orally, or other)? Topical. Pet should be completely dry before application.
Directions for Use: Always read label before application.
1. Being careful not to cut close to the blister cavities, take scissors and cut off one section of the card containing a single tube.
2. Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
3. Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
4. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
5. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
6. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
7. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents of the tube directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your cats eyes or mouth. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product.
8. Discard empty tube
9. Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every fourteen (14) days for kittens or once every seven (7) days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Cautions and Possible Side Effects: Some temporary irritation at the site of application can occur with any pesticide made for pets. Observe your pet following treatment and if signs persist or become more severe a few days after application, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Dont compromise when it comes to flea control for your kitten. Always use the best, and the best is Advantage II Topical Flea Treatment for Kittens under 5lbs! This fast-acting, waterproof flea control treatment, kills through contact, kills 98-100&…