Product Description Bravecto is a convenient tasty chew that kills fleas, prevents flea infestations, and kills ticks (black-legged tick i.e. Deer tick, American dog tick, and brown dog tick) for 12 weeks. Bravecto also kills lone star ticks for 8 weeks. BRAVECTO¬ works fast, stays strong, lasts…Description
Is your pet suffering from Fleas and Ticks? Eliminate the monthly Flea and Tick protections by using Bravecto. Bravecto offers 12 weeks of flea and tick prevention in just 1 tablet!
- What is Bravecto?
- an oral tablet that kills fleas, prevents flea infestations and kills ticks (black-legged and brown dog ticks) for 12 weeks. It also kills lone star ticks for 8 weeks.
- What are the benefits of Bravecto?
- Tired of dosing your vet every month? Bravecto offers 12 weeks of protection. Simple to give chewable tablet. Safe in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Formulated for
- Bravecto can be given to dogs only.
- How is this medication given?
- Give Bravecto exactly as directed by your veterinarian. Bravecto is recommended to be given every 12 weeks.
- How does this medication work?
- Bravecto belongs to the class of isoxazoline-substitued benzamide derivatives. It is an inhibitor of the arthropod nervous system.
- What results can I expect?
- Bravecto begins killing fleas within two hours and ticks in 12 hours. Bravecto reaches full effectiveness for fleas in 48 hours and 48-72 hours for ticks.
- What form(s) does Bravecto come in?
- Flavored Chew tabs.
- Generic Name
- Fluralaner (Common Drug Name)
- Common Brand Name
- Dose and Administration
- Bravecto is given by mouth and should be given with food. Follow your veterinarians exact instructions. Bravecto should be administered every 12 weeks, or every 8 weeks in cases of exposure to lone star ticks. If a dose is missed, give it as soon as you remember but do not give 2 doses at once. Only give Bravecto to the pet it has been prescribed for.
- Bravecto provides protection from flea and ticks for up to 12 weeks.
- Possible Side Effects
- Vomiting, decreased appetite, diarrhea, lethargy, excessive thirst and excessive gas may occur while using Bravecto. Some pets can be truly allergic to Bravecto. Other side effects are possible. Contact your veterinarian at once if your pet is acting ill in any way after taking Bravecto.
- Drug and Food Interactions
- Always tell your veterinarian about all medications and supplements your pet is taking before using Bravecto. Currently no interactions have been observed when using Bravecto along with other medications.
- Bravecto should not be given to pets who less than 6 months of age or under 4.4 lbs of body weight.
- Store at room temperature out of reach from children and pets. Do not store in temperatures above 86oF (30oC)
Bravecto Topical Solution for Cats is for the control, treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations. For felines 6 months of age and older and weighing 2.6 pounds or more.