Castor & Pollux Organix Healthy Weight Recipe Dry Dog Food
Features & Benefits
* Certified organic, free range chicken still #1 ingredient followed by chicken meal (chicken meat with the moisture removed - excellent and concentrated source of protein).
* Organic Quinoa added; an exceptional protein source that's naturally gluten-free and easy to digest.
* Organic fruits and veggies are added as purees and are the same as those used in organic human foods.
* Tomato Pomace - Skinless tomatoes. Concentrated source of Lycopene, considered a premier antioxidant that actually improves with the heat in the cooking process. Excellent source of amino acids
. * L-Carnitine - Nutritional supplement that helps release energy from fat.
* 21.5% protein compared to 26% in Organix Adult Canine Formula. 6% less calories. Fat at 10% (same as Adult Formula) to maintain skin/coat.
* Organic Quinoa - Not a grain but a plant related to the spinach family. Naturally gluten free. Contains 9 essential amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and phytonutrients. Considered a super protein. Easy to digest.
* Organic Millet - Whole grain rich in amino acids, B-complex vitamins, fiber, and protein.
* Organic Broccoli - Potent cancer-fighting properties, rich in Vitamin A, excellent fiber source, provider of folic acid, calcium.
* Organic Pumpkin - Rich source of antioxidants, fiber, potassium, magnesium, Vitamins C and E.
* Organic Pears - Healthy source of nutrients including Vitamin A, B2, C, potassium.
* Organic Dried Blackberries - Excellent source of Vitamins C and E plus potassium.
* Rosemary Extract - Along with its cancer prevention properties, is a highly effective preservative.
Did you know As part of the organic certification process, each and every ingredient in Organix© (including those that are NOT organic) is reviewed by the organic certifying agency (that operates
Crude Fiber (max) 5.5%
Moisture (max) 10%
Crude Protein (min) 21.5%
Crude Fat (min) 10%